Books are life. Don’t know about you but I loveeeee books, even though I have a lot of them that still need to be read. So, it seems fitting to make a list (for myself and for you if you need recommends) of the books I would like to read (finish & review) this year. I’ve been slacking on my reading goals due to a hectic schedule. Boundaries have been set and the reading goal will be met. I’ll start with a 10 list.
Here’s my list… which also has the potential to be updated as I come across new items to add…
- A Blade So Black #1 by L. L. Mckinney
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook by Gary Vaynerchuk
- What It Means When A Man Falls From The Sky by Lesley Arimah
- The Automatic Millionaire by David Bach
- Prince Charming Isn’t Coming: How Women Get Smart About Money by Barbara Stanny
- Training School For Negro Girls by Camille Acker
- The Wedding Date by Jasmine Guillory
- C# 7.0
- The Million-Dollar, One-Person Business by Elaine Pofeldt
- Strategize To Win by Carla Harris
If you’re still with me, shoot me some book recommends and podcasts as well. The areas I seek the most deal with spiritual growth, finance, freelance, writing, social activism, and darn good writing, whether it is a memoir or whatever. Thanks in advance.