An award? For me? Oh my, Thank You. Thank You. *bats lashes*
Thank you, Simon. This is very gracious of you. Great blog that you have by the way.
Jump in your rocketship, and take a trip with me to Planet Simon. Blast off!!
So, the Liebster Award is dedicated to new bloggers. So if you’re reading this, and it’s your first time here, You Are Nominated. Tag me in your response so that I can see it. Thanks!
Here are the rules for this awesome award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Display the award on your blog
- Answer a set of 11 questions provided from the blogger that you were nominated by
- Nominate 11 bloggers, each with under 200 followers
- Create your own set of questions for your nominations to answer
Thanks again Simon for the nomination. High Five!
1. Tell me/us one thing about you we don’t know about!
*deep breath* Well…I don’t feel like I am making progress in many areas of my life, but it’s just going slower than I am sometimes comfortable with. Although, my heart, and my mind are my wealth..at times, it feels like I seek the unicorn dreams that others don’t believe in. I’ll stop that answer here.
2. Take a screenshot of the homepage on your phone and post it here. If you can’t don’t worry – put a cool picture on.
3. What was your favourite childhood movie?
Labyrinth. Stop trying to calculate my age. 🙂
4. What was the last creative thing you did that wasn’t a blog post?
Freestyle while riding in traffic with my kiddos. It was fun, and worse than my shower singing.
5. What was the last amazing book you read? If you don’t read, what about a film?
Assata: An Autobiography.
Powerful read, and a great example of how self-awareness influences the choices we make, and what we will (and will not) tolerate, or sign up for with others, and events.
6. What’s your biggest goal for 2016?
Relocating and earning my income through freelancing/writing…without the stress of worrying about an emergency occurring that renders me check to check living. I’m excited about the big changes occurring.
7. I live in the UK – what’s your first thought when you hear / read the UK?
Books. Architecture. Range Rover Sport (one of my dream vehicles)
8. If you drive – what car do you own? If not, how do you get about?
Tahoe. Time for an upgrade. It needs to be retired.
9. I’m well into space stuff – what was the last bit of space news you heard (don’t google) if you’re not into space, just say.
Hmmm..last space I engaged in dealt with the eclipse in March of this year, and how it affects moods. Wacky events occur. Yes, I do believe that it has an effect on mood because my internal unrest was off the scale.
10. What device do you usually use to blog on?
Surface Pro 3; Desktop Computer; Phone as last resort
11. Which hot drink do your prefer? Tea or coffee?
Coffee (decreasing intake) and Unsweet Tea. The tea is a way of getting water back into my system, without the sugar overload.
If this is your first time to see a Liebster Award,and you have under 200 followers I nominate you. You lucky devil you. 🙂
Here are your questions:
- How much time each day do you devote to self-care?
- What’s the toughest decision you made today?
- What do you bring most to a friendship?
- What question do you consistently ask yourself?
- Three words on how you feel about your job (gasp)
- Are you fearful of expressing love? Why, or why not?
- What song, or book would you recommend I read?
- Complete this sentence: “I wish I had someone who I could share….”
- How do you feel when you get pulled over by a cop?
- What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning? (Keep it clean)
- What was the last quote, book, or event that inspired Hope within you?
I look forward to your responses. Tag me and let me know when they are posted.